Galchenyuk gets second goal in OT, Canadiens beat Stars 4-3
MONTREAL — Canadiens coach Michel Therrien believes Alex Galchenyuk is on more than just a hot streak.
Galchenyuk scored twice, including in overtime, and Montreal edged the Dallas Stars 4-3 on Tuesday night.
The 22-year-old has nine goals in his last seven games, the most in the NHL in that two-week span.
"What we saw earlier in the season, he's not the same player," said Therrien, who has used Galchenyuk as a wing for most of the year. "He's playing with a lot more confidence. In the past, he had nice two or three-game stretches. This last month, he's been able to maintain... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results