Gallery: Festival brings Puerto Rican spirit to Boston
Folks of all ages enjoyed the 51st annual Puerto Rican Festival of Massachusetts at City Hall Plaza yesterday, including youngsters who took a spin on some of the festival rides, above. The flavor of Puerto Rico could be found everywhere including pina coladas served in real pineapples.
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'