Gallinari, Faried help Nuggets knock Jazz into 9th
SALT LAKE CITY -- Danilo Gallinari scored 21 points, including nine straight in the fourth quarter, and the Denver Nuggets beat Utah 113-96 Wednesday night to end the Jazz's winning streak at five.
Utah (39-37) fell a half-game behind the idle Los Angeles Lakers for the eighth Western Conference playoff spot.
Kenneth Faried added 19 points for the Nuggets (51-24), who took three of four from the Jazz this season.
Gordon Hayward led Utah with 18 points, while Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap scored 16 apiece.
Utah guards Mo Williams and Randy Foye were a combined 4 of 21.
The Jazz had made 19... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike