Game Day: Arizona Wildcats take on USC for Pac-12 championship
The Arizona Wildcats will take on USC on Saturday night for the Pac-12 Tournament championship. Tipoff is scheduled for 8 p.m. on FS1. Follow this page for updates and analysis throughout the game.
MORE: Ayton shows off his dominance as UA advances to final
SELECTION SUNDAY: New format unveiled for March Madness bracket reveal
Saturday's gameUSC vs. Arizona
When: 8 p.m.
Where: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! From The USA TODAY NETWORK These sites are part of the USA TODAY NETWORK. Their content is produced independently from our... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates