Game Day: Jared Dudley says Suns can earn respect by playing with more aggression
The Phoenix Suns visit the Utah Jazz Wednesday. Follow this page for updates from the game.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jared Dudley believes there's one way, and only one way, for the Suns to gain some of the respect they've lost this season.
For Dudley, that doesn't mean knocking a player to the floor when they get into the lane or channeling their inner Raja Bell and clotheslining an opponent to send a message.
It does mean making games as difficult as possible, something Phoenix obviously hasn't done in recent losses to Golden State, San Antonio and Utah, who the Suns face at 7 p.m.... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'