Game Day: LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers make annual appearance vs. Phoenix Suns
Cavaliers star LeBron James said he's had to continue to improve and carry a heavy load, with very little help during his career.
“It's very tough, very challenging,” James said of the NBA grind following Tuesday's shootaround. “… As far as being an NBA player, how to approach it. How to (take care of) your body, things of that nature. How do you continue to, you know, stay consistent. I've learned all of that on my own. All on the fly because I've never had somebody I could go to so … and nobody ever kinda lended a hand to me, either, so I've kind of just figured it out."
Entering... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes