Game Day: Phoenix Suns, Memphis Grizzlies battling for NBA draft lottery ping-pong balls
OKLAHOMA CITY - The battle for the most ping pong balls in the May 15 draft lottery may be coming down to two teams.
Memphis and Phoenix have opened up a 1 ½ game “lead” over five other teams at the bottom of the NBA standings. The Grizzlies and Suns are the only teams with fewer than 20 victories heading into Thursday's game and the two teams haven't shown signs that they might be caught. Memphis has lost 15 straight games and Phoenix 18 of 20. The Suns' only victories over that stretch were against Memphis and Dallas.
RELATED: Complete odds for NBA draft lottery
If there's anything that... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes