Game Day: Suns' Tyson Chandler to miss Pelicans' game; no timetable for return
NEW ORLEANS - The neck injury that has sidelined Tyson Chandler five of the last six Suns' games - he won't play Monday against the New Orleans Pelicans - has been a bit of a mystery.
That's because Chandler does not like to go into details about what's bothering him. But after Monday's shootaround he told azcentral sports that an MRI revealed swelling in a neck joint, which has caused his neck to spasm and, at one point recently, prevented him from turning his neck at all.
“Coming back from the All-Star break I was looking forward to playing really well down the stretch,” said Chandler,... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House