GameStop CEO: PlayStation VR launching this fall
Sony is expected to launch its virtual reality headset this fall, said GameStop CEO Paul Raines during a television interview.
Appearing on the Fox Business channel show Mornings with Maria featuring Maria Bartiromo, Raines talked about GameStop's business and plans to work with Sony on PlayStation VR, as well as Oculus and HTC to offer their virtual reality headsets in stores.
The interview started with talk of a GameStop survey showing nearly 70% of Americans would enjoy doing their taxes more if it were like a video game. At the 2:41 mark, Raines notes the likely arrival of PlayStation... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein