GE seeks "largest growth opportunity in history"
Everyone’s talking about this emerging tech revolution.
It’s a $19 trillion opportunity according to Cisco.
That’s trillion with a “t”—roughly the same size as the entire National Debt of the United States.
One expert calls it “the largest growth opportunity in the history of humans.”
So it’s no surprise that General Electric and Microsoft just announced a partnership designed to take advantage of this unprecedented growth opportunity.
But, while the sound-bite jockeys in the financial media trumpet the most obvious companies…
One renegade investor has been quietly identifying the... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law