GE seeks "largest growth opportunity in history"
Everyone’s talking about this emerging tech revolution.
It’s a $19 trillion opportunity according to Cisco.
That’s trillion with a “t”—roughly the same size as the entire National Debt of the United States.
One expert calls it “the largest growth opportunity in the history of humans.”
So it’s no surprise that General Electric and Microsoft just announced a partnership designed to take advantage of this unprecedented growth opportunity.
But, while the sound-bite jockeys in the financial media trumpet the most obvious companies…
One renegade investor has been quietly identifying the... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler