George P. Bush files for re-election
AUSTIN -- Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush is gunning for a second term.
As expected, Bush, a Republican, filed to run for re-election on Monday, seeking a new four-year term to lead the General Land Office, which has jurisdiction over state lands and natural resources.
"In the last three years, we've built a conservative record of achievement at the General Land Office," the Houston Republican said in a statement on Facebook. "We stood up and defeated the Obama land grab, reduced the size of our agency, promoted oil and gas drilling, fought for school choice and worked... read more
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:55 Devin Booker his unreal shot at buzzer to send Suns into OT against...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again