George P. Bush spends $2 million in reelection bid
AUSTIN — Land Commissioner George P. Bush spent $2 million this past month in a bid to win the Republican primary against three other candidates, including his predecessor Jerry Patterson.
Bush also raised $300,000, leaving him with about $1.2 million in his campaign coffers, according to Bush's campaign staff.
VOTERS GUIDE: Need help vetting candidates for the March primary?
Bush is in a heated primary battle to keep control of the Land Office against his most aggressive competitor Patterson, who led the Land Office for 12 years prior to Bush. The two have increased their attacks against... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates