German shepherd named Rumor is crowd favorite at Westminster
NEW YORK — The stage for Best in Show is nearly set.
The winners of the hound, toy, non-sporting and herding groups were announced Monday night at the 140th annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show held at Madison Square Garden. And now, the German shepherd, bulldog, Borzoi and Shih Tzu will have the chance to compete for Westminster’s top honor.
Without question, the biggest round of applause of the night went to the winner of the final group, the herding group, and a German shepherd named Rumor.
Just minutes after she took the ribbon, the 4-year-old jumped up on handler Kent Boyles to... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House