Get help with enrollment
Four Michigan organizations received $2.5 million to help enroll residents in coverage through the Michigan Health Insurance Marketplace. Below is a partial listing of events. For more, go to www.enrollmichigan.com and www.navigatehealthreformmi.com.
■ Lansing-based Michigan Consumers for Healthcare operates a network of navigators throughout the state. To find one near you, call 517-367-7293 or text INFOMI to 69866.
■ Community Bridges Management helps enroll consumers 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at 14229 Torrey Road, Fenton. For information, call 888-388-2353.
■... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco