Get help with enrollment
Four Michigan organizations received $2.5 million to help enroll residents in coverage through the Michigan Health Insurance Marketplace. Below is a partial listing of events. For more, go to www.enrollmichigan.com and www.navigatehealthreformmi.com.
■ Lansing-based Michigan Consumers for Healthcare operates a network of navigators throughout the state. To find one near you, call 517-367-7293 or text INFOMI to 69866.
■ Community Bridges Management helps enroll consumers 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at 14229 Torrey Road, Fenton. For information, call 888-388-2353.
■... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing