Get ready for a world of hackable cars
SAN FRANCISCO – Americans love the Internet, they love cars and they really love Internet-connected cars. A survey by Kelley Blue Book found that 42% support making cars more connected — a figure that jumps to 60% for Millennials.
At the same time, 62% fear cars in the future will be easily hacked.
Not surprisingly, given the public's somewhat cavalier attitude towards protecting their phones and computers from hackers, they're unwilling to give up the convenience of a connected car to protect against a hypothetical hack.
For example, just 13% said they would never use an app if it increase... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely