Get ready for a world of hackable cars
SAN FRANCISCO – Americans love the Internet, they love cars and they really love Internet-connected cars. A survey by Kelley Blue Book found that 42% support making cars more connected — a figure that jumps to 60% for Millennials.
At the same time, 62% fear cars in the future will be easily hacked.
Not surprisingly, given the public's somewhat cavalier attitude towards protecting their phones and computers from hackers, they're unwilling to give up the convenience of a connected car to protect against a hypothetical hack.
For example, just 13% said they would never use an app if it increase... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...