Gilbert Perry badminton aims to make 'perfect' statement
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Gilbert Perry High School has yet to lose a game in any match this season, but a finals rematch is quickly approaching.
Until this season, Lerina Johnson was the one scoreboard watching. She would keep an eye on the other badminton teams around Arizona and relay the news to her players at Gilbert Perry.
But now, her players are the first to reach out with any badminton reports around the Valley. For over a decade, Johnson has been the one single-handedly fostering a culture. This season, her program has taken off.
Now, Perry badminton is on the precipice of... read more
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida