Giuliani's media work for Trump may backfire on his business
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawyer Rudy Giuliani's decision to join President Donald Trump's legal team could backfire on the former New York mayor if potential clients of his international consulting business view him as too erratic and go elsewhere for representation, according to legal experts.
Giuliani has become a lightning rod in the short time he's been in the president's corner leading an aggressive media blitz to fight back against accusations that could threaten Trump's presidency. He's stunned Trump's inner circle by making confusing and at times contradictory statements that could trigger... read more
- 19:02 Houston native released after jailing in Vietnam pledges to help...
- 14:52 Listen: WhataMistake in the Senate race, Abbott's staff rolls in...
- 14:40 âShe canât even keep track of her gun.â Gov. Abbott attacks...
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics