Giuliani's media work for Trump may backfire on his business
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawyer Rudy Giuliani's decision to join President Donald Trump's legal team could backfire on the former New York mayor if potential clients of his international consulting business view him as too erratic and go elsewhere for representation, according to legal experts.
Giuliani has become a lightning rod in the short time he's been in the president's corner leading an aggressive media blitz to fight back against accusations that could threaten Trump's presidency. He's stunned Trump's inner circle by making confusing and at times contradictory statements that could trigger... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump
- 12:50 Trump signs bill easing post-2008 crisis restraints on banks