Glendale man who reported finding woman's body in 1988 now charged with her murder
A Glendale man who reported finding a woman's body 30 years ago in a desert area near Carefree Highway and 99th Avenue has been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting and killing the woman, officials said.
Donald Lee Scott, 55, was arrested at his Glendale home on Feb. 2, according to a probable-cause statement submitted to a court by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Court records say Scott was linked to the killing through DNA that was obtained from the woman's body after it was found in 1988 and then connected to Scott two years ago.
Scott originally told investigators he had... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki