Glendale's Michael McDowell excited about working with his new NASCAR team
Michael McDowell has a new seat for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series - and it's in the Front Row.
When Kasey Kahne replaced him in the No. 95 Leavine Family Chevy after four years, the Glendale driver joined Front Row Motorsports as David Ragan's teammate. McDowell started with a ninth-place finish in the Daytona 500.
“I'm really impressed,” McDowell said Friday before getting in his No. 34 K-Love Radio Ford at ISM Raceway for the TicketGuardian 500's first practice session. “At (Las) Vegas (Motor Speedway) last weekend was an indication to me what we potentially could be. We had top 15... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...