Glendale wants to be more bike-friendly, so how does it stack up in metro Phoenix?
CLOSE Glendale received a grant from the Maricopa Association of Governments to study how to make the area more bike-friendly. The study is expected to be released in spring of 2019. azcentral.com
The Phoenix-metro area is hilariously huge. Arizonans know it, out-of-state visitors know it — even satirical-news site The Onion knows it.
Playful mockery aside, Valley cities are experimenting with new ways to unclog their busy roads and freeways. Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe and most-recently Scottsdale have implemented bike-share programs to encourage bike pedals over gas pedals.
All four cities have... read more
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...
- 08:39 Pella's Kirk Korver, brother of Cleveland Cavaliers' Kyle Korver,...