Glitches mask the truth about Texas: Longhorns are getting better
It’s coming, Texas fans.
You may not see it today, not after absorbing a second consecutive gut punch against Oklahoma State in a game that should have ended no worse than overtime, but the signs are there of a program slowly turning the page from the Mack Brown era.
It looked for all the world like Charlie Strong was about to get his breakthrough victory Saturday against No. 22 Oklahoma State until a bad penalty, a bad possession and a disastrous punt gave the Cowboys a 40-yard field goal with six seconds left to win 30-27.
In the short-term, it couldn’t be worse for Texas, which lost to... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein