GM hourly workers to get $11,750 profit-sharing checks
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInGM through the years FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
An auto worker assembles an SUV chassis at the General Motors auto plant in Arlington, Texas, May 13, 2014. LM Otero, APFullscreen General Motors Chairman and CEO Mary Barra speaks about the financial outlook of the automaker, Jan. 10, 2017, in Detroit. The company issued an optimistic earnings forecast this year based on improved cost efficiencies and continued strong sales in North America and China. Paul Sancya, APFullscreen People in a Pontiac GTO participate in the... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...