GM recalls 200,000 cars to fix air bags
General Motors is recalling about 200,000 Saturn and Saab models in North America to replace Takata's driver's side air bag inflators.
This recall covers Saab 9-3 vehicles from the 2003 through 2011 model years, Saab 9-5 vehicles from the 2010 through 2011 model years, and Saturn Astra vehicles from the 2008 and 2009 model years. These vehicles contain the Takata PSDI-5 driver front airbag inflator.
About 180,000 of the recalled vehicles are in the U.S., the remainder are in Canada.
Last month, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration expanded the largest-ever recall of Takata's... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat