GM recalls 200,000 cars to fix air bags
General Motors is recalling about 200,000 Saturn and Saab models in North America to replace Takata's driver's side air bag inflators.
This recall covers Saab 9-3 vehicles from the 2003 through 2011 model years, Saab 9-5 vehicles from the 2010 through 2011 model years, and Saturn Astra vehicles from the 2008 and 2009 model years. These vehicles contain the Takata PSDI-5 driver front airbag inflator.
About 180,000 of the recalled vehicles are in the U.S., the remainder are in Canada.
Last month, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration expanded the largest-ever recall of Takata's... read more
- 21:03 Running world embraces Desiree Linden after Boston Marathon victory
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...