GM recalls 200,000 cars to fix air bags
General Motors is recalling about 200,000 Saturn and Saab models in North America to replace Takata's driver's side air bag inflators.
This recall covers Saab 9-3 vehicles from the 2003 through 2011 model years, Saab 9-5 vehicles from the 2010 through 2011 model years, and Saturn Astra vehicles from the 2008 and 2009 model years. These vehicles contain the Takata PSDI-5 driver front airbag inflator.
About 180,000 of the recalled vehicles are in the U.S., the remainder are in Canada.
Last month, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration expanded the largest-ever recall of Takata's... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt