GM's Buick scores big in J.D. Power dependability rankings
CLOSE We go behind the scenes of Buick's new Super Bowl ad featuring Cam Newton and supermodel Miranda Kerr.
DETROIT – Buicks are right up there with Lexus and Porsche when it comes to the top three brands for dependability, a new J.D. Power survey finds.
The news is certain to be cheered at General Motors as its Buick division takes over the third-place spot behind Lexus and Porsche, according to J.D. Power's 2018 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, which ranks vehicles based on the number of problems reported in three-year-old vehicles.
Last year, third place belong to Toyota, which this... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve