GM's Buick scores big in J.D. Power dependability rankings
CLOSE We go behind the scenes of Buick's new Super Bowl ad featuring Cam Newton and supermodel Miranda Kerr.
DETROIT – Buicks are right up there with Lexus and Porsche when it comes to the top three brands for dependability, a new J.D. Power survey finds.
The news is certain to be cheered at General Motors as its Buick division takes over the third-place spot behind Lexus and Porsche, according to J.D. Power's 2018 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, which ranks vehicles based on the number of problems reported in three-year-old vehicles.
Last year, third place belong to Toyota, which this... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals