GM's Buick scores big in J.D. Power dependability rankings
CLOSE We go behind the scenes of Buick's new Super Bowl ad featuring Cam Newton and supermodel Miranda Kerr.
DETROIT – Buicks are right up there with Lexus and Porsche when it comes to the top three brands for dependability, a new J.D. Power survey finds.
The news is certain to be cheered at General Motors as its Buick division takes over the third-place spot behind Lexus and Porsche, according to J.D. Power's 2018 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, which ranks vehicles based on the number of problems reported in three-year-old vehicles.
Last year, third place belonged to Toyota, which this... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...