GOP House leaders to announce changes to their ObamaCare replacement bill
House Republican leaders are expected to release changes to their ObamaCare replacement bill Monday night, part of an effort to secure GOP rank-and-file support ahead of a final vote as early as Thursday, multiple sources tell Fox News.
What the expected changes will be remains unclear. But House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday that his team continues to refine the measure.
“We are still having conversations with our members,” the Wisconsin Republican told “Fox News Sunday.” “We are making fine-tuning improvements to the bill to reflect people's concerns, to reflect people's improvements.”... read more
- 18:39 Mylar balloons in power lines trigger outages in Gilbert
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...