GOP House leaders to announce changes to their ObamaCare replacement bill
House Republican leaders are expected to release changes to their ObamaCare replacement bill Monday night, part of an effort to secure GOP rank-and-file support ahead of a final vote as early as Thursday, multiple sources tell Fox News.
What the expected changes will be remains unclear. But House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday that his team continues to refine the measure.
“We are still having conversations with our members,” the Wisconsin Republican told “Fox News Sunday.” “We are making fine-tuning improvements to the bill to reflect people's concerns, to reflect people's improvements.”... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown