GOP senators: Trump needs to show restraint in Russia probe
Now Playing: According to The New York Times, President Donald Trump ordered White House lawyer Don McGahn to fire special counsel Robert Mueller last June. Trump pushed back Friday against the report calling it "Fake news." (Jan. 26)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican senators say President Donald Trump would be "best served" by staying silent on an independent investigation into his 2016 campaign's contacts with Russia in the wake of news reports of attempted presidential interference.
Senators also urged special counsel Robert Mueller (MUHL'-ur) to... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...