Got rage? Break stuff in the anger room and you’ll feel better
Maybe you’re angry.
Maybe a co-worker let lunch from last week fester in the break-room refrigerator.
Maybe a life partner, once again, after the 27th broken promise to buy groceries, acts as if ordering pizza is the same thing as a real dinner.
Maybe a 16-year-old boy is angry his father died.
A new Tempe business provides a few minutes for tense, frustrated and just plain ticked-off people to smash through their anger by taking a bat or hammer to a glass vase, a TV or a sheet of drywall.
MORE SMASHING: In this 'smash room' bus, wrecking windshields is encouraged
Taylor Boyce said he... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions