Got rage? Break stuff in the anger room and you’ll feel better
Maybe you’re angry.
Maybe a co-worker let lunch from last week fester in the break-room refrigerator.
Maybe a life partner, once again, after the 27th broken promise to buy groceries, acts as if ordering pizza is the same thing as a real dinner.
Maybe a 16-year-old boy is angry his father died.
A new Tempe business provides a few minutes for tense, frustrated and just plain ticked-off people to smash through their anger by taking a bat or hammer to a glass vase, a TV or a sheet of drywall.
MORE SMASHING: In this 'smash room' bus, wrecking windshields is encouraged
Taylor Boyce said he... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler