Gov. Scott trades up on new plane
Rick Scott is the first governor in the history of Florida (and likely the last) to travel the state in his own personal jet.
He's a one-man airline.
As a candidate in 2010, Scott thought it was extravagant for taxpayers to pay for two state aircraft to transport politicians in the nation's fourth-largest state. Elect me, Scott promised, and I'll get rid of those expensive toys.
He got elected and ditched both planes, which would have been impossible if Scott wasn't rich enough to travel in style on his own nickel.
Selling the planes grounded other state officials, who must... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...