Grammy Awards draw 25 million viewers
The 58th Grammy Awards netted CBS nearly 25 million viewers Monday, up a tick from the 24.8 million it claimed on a comparable February Sunday last year.
The awards, shifted to avoid competing with the holiday weekend, The Walking Dead and the NBA All-Star Game, clocked in at three and a half hours, and for the first time aired live in all time zones, as many other awards shows now do. It marked the most-watched entertainment program this TV season.
8 must-know moments from the Grammy Awards
But while the Grammys rose from last year, they were otherwise the lowest-rated since... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'