Grammy fans gripe about CBS streaming app
Twitter users Monday had a nominee for early Grammy non-winner: CBS All Access, the broadcast network's digital service.
Moments after the live broadcast began, the only thing streaming for some All Access subscribers were tweets complaining they couldn't watch at least the early part of the ceremony, which featured performances by Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and The Weeknd, along with a Grammy win for Kendrick Lamar. Similar complaints were lodged last weekend during CBS's telecast of Super Bowl 50.
CBS's All Access streaming platform costs $5.99 per month and is aimed at younger... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold