Grammy fans gripe about CBS streaming app
Twitter users Monday had a nominee for early Grammy non-winner: CBS All Access, the broadcast network's digital service.
Moments after the live broadcast began, the only thing streaming for some All Access subscribers were tweets complaining they couldn't watch at least the early part of the ceremony, which featured performances by Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and The Weeknd, along with a Grammy win for Kendrick Lamar. Similar complaints were lodged last weekend during CBS's telecast of Super Bowl 50.
CBS's All Access streaming platform costs $5.99 per month and is aimed at younger... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...