Grand Canyon helicopter crash: What we know now
CLOSE A crashed helicopter burns in a remote section of the Grand Canyon on Feb. 10, 2018. Video courtesy of Teddy Fujimoto
Six tourists from England boarded a helicopter in Nevada for a Grand Canyon tour Saturday.
Three of them died, and the other three, along with the copter's pilot, were seriously injured when the craft crashed and burst into flames.
Here is a rundown of what we know now.
What happened?FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInDeadly Grand Canyon helicopter crash FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
A crashed helicopter burns in a remote section of the... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House