Grand Canyon helicopter crash: What we know now
CLOSE A crashed helicopter burns in a remote section of the Grand Canyon on Feb. 10, 2018. Video courtesy of Teddy Fujimoto
Six tourists from England boarded a helicopter in Nevada for a Grand Canyon tour Saturday.
Three of them died, and the other three, along with the copter's pilot, were seriously injured when the craft crashed and burst into flames.
Here is a rundown of what we know now.
What happened?FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInDeadly Grand Canyon helicopter crash FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
A crashed helicopter burns in a remote section of the... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida