Grand Canyon one win away from reaching NCAA Tournament in 1st year of eligibility
LAS VEGAS - Grand Canyon built a big lead Friday night, but as it has done so often this season, it went into hibernation, painfully trying to find ways to score.
Turnovers. Careless passes. Missed layups.
Finally, Casey Benson made a floater, Keonta Vernon lofted a couple of sweet shots over the outstretched hand of 7-foot, 243-pound Akolda Manyang, and the No. 3 Antelopes found themselves one win away from reaching the NCAA Tournament in their first year of eligibility with a 75-60 Western Athletic Conference tournament semifinal victory over No.2-seed Utah Valley at Orleans Arena.... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...