Grand Canyon one win away from reaching NCAA Tournament in 1st year of eligibility
LAS VEGAS - Grand Canyon built a big lead Friday night, but as it has done so often this season, it went into hibernation, painfully trying to find ways to score.
Turnovers. Careless passes. Missed layups.
Finally, Casey Benson made a floater, Keonta Vernon lofted a couple of sweet shots over the outstretched hand of 7-foot, 243-pound Akolda Manyang, and the No. 3 Antelopes found themselves one win away from reaching the NCAA Tournament in their first year of eligibility with a 75-60 Western Athletic Conference tournament semifinal victory over No.2-seed Utah Valley at Orleans Arena.... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler