Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument emerges unscathed in Trump review
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Various mine claims dating back to as far as the early 1950s still lay along the Parashant National Monument wilderness. Grand Canyon through hiker Rich Rudow shows what you can find if you decide to look into a claim. Thomas Hawthorne/azcentral.com
Arizona's Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument will not be eliminated or downsized after a review by the Interior Department, Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Friday.
In a statement outlining his decision, Zinke said the monument holds "some of the most pristine and undeformed geological formations in... read more
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...