Granite marking Trump's New Hampshire primary win smashed
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — First his Hollywood star, now his New Hampshire granite.
New Hampshire State Police say someone smashed a granite block inscribed with President Donald Trump's name early Friday. The block had been part of a display along the sidewalk outside the State Library that showcases winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary. Trump's block had been the last one in the line, marking his 2016 win in the GOP primary.
Police say the block was smashed and scattered on the grass and street.
Last month, a man used a pickax to destroy Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...