Greece: Police find 8 parcel bombs headed to EU countries
ATHENS, Greece – Police in Greece have discovered and neutralized eight parcel bombs, addressed to European Union finance officials and businesses in various European countries, at a postal sorting office near Athens.
The discovery Monday came after letter bombs were sent last week to the German Finance Ministry and the Paris office of the International Monetary Fund, where a small explosion injured a member of staff.
The Greek militant group, Conspiracy Cells of Fire, claimed responsibility for the German attack, describing it as part of a campaign of violence by international anarchist... read more
- 20:08 Dodgers call up top prospect, former Chandler Hamilton star Cody...
- 20:07 Jury finds Preston Strong guilty of 2005 slayings of Yuma family
- 20:03 Birmingham superintendent finalist Regina Thompson says she would...
- 19:53 Phoenix neighborhoods trying to raise money in Sky Harbor noise fight
- 19:46 Rio slum dwellers protest deadly gang, police gunbattles
- 19:25 Arizona's top high school football prospects 2018
- 18:56 NAU shooting case goes to jury
- 18:34 World's last male northern white rhino gets help from Tinder
- 18:34 Chipotle says sales rise, discloses payment system problem
- 18:21 Top White House aides, GOP leaders meet on Hill over Trump’s tax plan