Green helps depleted Spurs pull away from Magic
SAN ANTONIO -- Danny Green scored 20 points and Gary Neal added 16 to pace the depleted San Antonio Spurs to a 98-84 victory over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night.
A 14-2 run that included a pair of 3-pointers by Green midway through the fourth finally allowed the Spurs to take control. Before the run, San Antonio appeared sluggish and unable to pull away from the Magic, who were within four points at 74-70 with 10:37 remaining.
Already without Manu Ginobili, the Spurs rested Tony Parker and Kawhi Leonard, and used Tim Duncan for only 14 minutes.
Maurice Harkless scored 18 points for... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...