Grier leads Gators to comeback victory over Tennesssee
Will Grier, welcome to Florida Gators lore.
The quarterback helped lead a stunning comeback in Gainesville as Florida rallied to defeat Tennessee 28-27 in The Swamp.
Grier led two touchdown drives in the final minutes of the fourth quarter as UF scored the game's final 14 points.
Tennessee missed a 55-yard field goal on the game's final play.
The winning score came on 4th and long when Grier hit Callaway and the receiver took it the rest of the way for a 63-yard score. It was the fifth fourth-down conversion in the game for the Gators.
On the previous drive, Grier led the team on a 17... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft