Hall returns to Redskins, Grossman officially re-signs
The Washington Redskins have re-signed cornerback DeAngelo Hall, who was released before the start of free agency last month.
Washington also made it official with backup quarterback Rex Grossman and added another quarterback in Pat White.
Hall's release allowed the Redskins to trim $8 million off the salary cap for 2013. Terms of the new deal were not disclosed.
The 29-year-old Virginia Tech product has spent the last 4 1/2 seasons with the Redskins and last year registered 95 tackles with four interceptions. He originally signed with Washington in November 2008 after being released by... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'