Happiness is the thing: Books, recipes, app try to capture the feeling
Yes, we're still making it through one of the worst winters ever!
And, yep, it's nearly impossible to drive anywhere without playing vehicular hopscotch to dodge potholes.
Never mind all that.
Thursday is Happy Day! No, seriously. For real.
March 20 is International Day of Happiness. The United Nations General Assembly declared it so. The thinking is that public policies globally ought to support individuals' abilities to be happier, thus healthier.
It's not just about a hit song, thank you Pharrell. There are best-selling books, such as Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project; a magazine,... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'