Happiness is the thing: Books, recipes, app try to capture the feeling
Yes, we're still making it through one of the worst winters ever!
And, yep, it's nearly impossible to drive anywhere without playing vehicular hopscotch to dodge potholes.
Never mind all that.
Thursday is Happy Day! No, seriously. For real.
March 20 is International Day of Happiness. The United Nations General Assembly declared it so. The thinking is that public policies globally ought to support individuals' abilities to be happier, thus healthier.
It's not just about a hit song, thank you Pharrell. There are best-selling books, such as Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project; a magazine,... read more
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced