Harris Broadcast splits into two companies
Harris Broadcast, a portfolio company of the Gores Group, has split into two companies, one of which will be based in Frisco.
The Denver-based media software and networking solutions company announced the split Monday at its inaugural media day in New York. Harris will now operate as Imagine Communications and GatesAir. Imagine Communications will be based in Frisco and GatesAir in Cincinnati.
Charlie Vogt, who will be CEO of both companies, joined Harris in July after serving as CEO of the Frisco-based technology company Genband.
The announcement comes just three months after Harris... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional