Harris Broadcast splits into two companies
Harris Broadcast, a portfolio company of the Gores Group, has split into two companies, one of which will be based in Frisco.
The Denver-based media software and networking solutions company announced the split Monday at its inaugural media day in New York. Harris will now operate as Imagine Communications and GatesAir. Imagine Communications will be based in Frisco and GatesAir in Cincinnati.
Charlie Vogt, who will be CEO of both companies, joined Harris in July after serving as CEO of the Frisco-based technology company Genband.
The announcement comes just three months after Harris... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House