Harris County announces early voting plan for $2.5B flood bond
Harris County will have 25 balloting locations during the first week of early voting for the $2.5 billion flood control bond election, and almost twice that for the second week, the Harris County Clerk's office said Tuesday.
Roughly 700 voting locations will be open on the Aug. 25 election day, a date chosen to coincide with the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Harvey, Chief Deputy County Clerk George Hammerlein told Commissioners Court.
BOND PLANS: Residents offer Harris County officials an earful on flood bond plan
Early voting will begin Aug. 8. The number of early voting locations will... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'