Harris County lists 175K voters, some displaced by Hurricane Harvey, as 'in suspense'
The Harris County Tax Assessor-Collector is seeking updated address information for roughly 175,000 voters in Harris County, including some displaced by Hurricane Harvey, whose accounts have been classified as "in suspense" ahead of the March primary election.
Mike Lykes, chief of staff of administration for the tax office, said those voters need to update their address information -- they can update their information by mail, in person at the tax office or at the polls, where they can fill out a statement of residency.
The voter registration deadline is Feb. 5, but voters in... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list