Harris County lists 175K voters, some displaced by Hurricane Harvey, as 'in suspense'
The Harris County Tax Assessor-Collector is seeking updated address information for roughly 175,000 voters in Harris County, including some displaced by Hurricane Harvey, whose accounts have been classified as "in suspense" ahead of the March primary election.
Mike Lykes, chief of staff of administration for the tax office, said those voters need to update their address information -- they can update their information by mail, in person at the tax office or at the polls, where they can fill out a statement of residency.
The voter registration deadline is Feb. 5, but voters in... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve