Harrisburg victim's family: Shooting not a result of tree dispute
The family of one of two men killed by a neighbor last week in Harrisburg said Thursday the shootings were not the result of a dispute over cutting down trees in the residents’ neighborhood.
The family of Dan Kirchner issued a statement, saying, “Many have suspected the shooter was angry about a landscaping project, but we want to make it clear in no uncertain terms, that simply is not the case.”
Kirchner, 42, and Gary Stocks, 64, were shot and killed Friday afternoon by Anthony Hardy, who lived between the two men on Coachman Court, in the Windsor Forest... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia