Harrisburg victim's family: Shooting not a result of tree dispute
The family of one of two men killed by a neighbor last week in Harrisburg said Thursday the shootings were not the result of a dispute over cutting down trees in the residents’ neighborhood.
The family of Dan Kirchner issued a statement, saying, “Many have suspected the shooter was angry about a landscaping project, but we want to make it clear in no uncertain terms, that simply is not the case.”
Kirchner, 42, and Gary Stocks, 64, were shot and killed Friday afternoon by Anthony Hardy, who lived between the two men on Coachman Court, in the Windsor Forest... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings