HBO's 'Girls' goes to Japan: 'Sumimasen!'
In the new season of HBO's 'Girls', Zosia Mamet's character Shoshanna moves to Japan. .
NEW YORK — Shoshanna Shapiro has finally unlocked the mystery of who she is.
"That I'm secretly a Japanese person," says Zosia Mamet, 28, whose Girls character this season takes a marketing job in Tokyo, where she's seen in Sunday's episode of the HBO comedy (10 p.m. ET/PT). Shosh is "a very quirky, specific individual and the way that Japanese culture embraces that makes her feel at ease. She feels like she's spreading her Japanese wings."
" 'She's spreading her Japanese wings!'... read more
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced