'He was an awesome kid': Will Kohn, early Hawkeye Wave participant, passes away
CLOSE For the children and families in the UI Stead Family Children's Hospital including 6-year-old Will Kohn, the end of the first quarter marks the beginning of their brief escape from the hospital walls. This is Wills story.
Will Kohn, 7, of Bettendorf passed away Saturday afternoon.
His family posted the news on the Facebook page "Team Will - Where there's a Will there's a way," which they'd used to share updates about Will's fight against heart failure.
Will was the first patient admitted to the University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital's new building. He... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'