Heading home, Pence asserts unity on pressuring North Korea
Now Playing: Vice President Mike Pence and the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un sat just feet apart during Friday's Olympic opening ceremony but did not interact. (Feb. 9)
Media: Associated Press ABOARD AIR FORCE TWO (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence is insisting there's "no daylight" among the United States, South Korea and Japan on the need to keep the pressure on North Korea.
That's what Pence tells reporters flying back with him to the United States from the Olympics in South Korea.
But as Pence departs, there seems to be a diplomatic thawing between North and South... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson